DescriptionPixelmator is a powerful, full-featured, layer-based image editor that lets you touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint, as well as create advanced image compositions on iPad and iPhone alike. Pixelmator has everything you need — whether you’re a mobile photographer, mobile painter, or mobile graphic designer — all in one easy-to-use app. And it works seamlessly with Mac as well, so you can start creating on iPhone or iPad and continue right where you left off on your Mac. Designed exclusively for iOS, Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest iOS 11 features and technologies, giving you innovative, fast, and powerful tools. Advanced Photo Editing • Get started with dozens of beautifully designed templates • Instantly improve your photos with single-tap color correction presets • Take full control over the tonal range of your image with levels and curves • Easily remove color cast and set the right white balance • Wipe away image imperfections, skin blemishes, and unwanted objects with the Repair tool • Duplicate areas of your image with the easy-to-use Clone tool • Pinch, bump, twirl, or warp areas of an image with powerful, Metal-based Distort tools • Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken areas of an image • Choose from dozens of breathtaking effects to subtly improve or completely change the look of an image • Open and edit images of up to 100 megapixels Full-Featured Painting App • Paint stunning images right on your iPhone and iPad • Choose from more than 100 artist-designed brushes and numerous painting techniques • Paint with near-natural wetness effect of watercolor and crayon brushes • Create stunning pixel art images with the custom-designed Pixel brush • Paint with incredible detail thanks to the double texture brush technology • Smudge colors of an image for smooth color blends • Vary the speed of your stroke to change brush thickness of some of the brushes • Easily select and fine-tune colors with a full-featured Color Picker • Instantly choose colors right from your image with the Eyedropper • Use layers to isolate and blend elements of your painting • Paint more naturally than ever with the Apple Pencil on your iPad Pro, featuring palm rejection, pressure, tilt, and acceleration sensitivity • Enjoy perfectly seamless painting thanks to the OpenGL ES-based Pixelmator Paint Engine Graphic Design • Combine words, shapes, and images to create breathtaking artwork right on your iPhone •……
Release NotesPixelmator for iOS 2.4.2 features a number of stability improvements and bug fixes.
• Newly created Pixelmator files will now appear in the Recents tab of the Files app.
• The new layer popover was being displayed incorrectly in landscape on iPhone X. Fixed.
• The Retouch and Distort tool previews shown when adjusting the Size and Strength sliders were being displayed incorrectly in landscape on iPhone X. Fixed.
• Pixelmator for iOS would sometimes quit unexpectedly when trying to load user-installed fonts. Fixed.
• Previewing certain effects would cause the canvas to be centered incorrectly. Fixed.
• Editing an empty text layer would sometimes make Pixelmator for iOS quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue with grouping and reordering layers that would occasionally make Pixelmator for iOS quit unexpectedly.
- Version 2.4.2
- Released on October 24, 2014
- Price: $4.99